Air Cmde (Retd) Dr Harish Malik, a renowned Aviation Medicine Specialist and a DGCA accredited Medical Examiner, is regularly conducting the Class I/II/III Medical Examinations for DGCA India; FAA USA; CASA Australia and Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand at the Clinic from Monday to Saturday from 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM (prior appointment through E-mail- email@example.com)
Air CMDE (Retd.) Dr. Harish Malik
AVIATION MEDICINE SPECIALIST
MEDICAL EXAMINER ASSIGNMENTS
- DGCA accredited Class I/II/III Medical Examiner since Nov 2010
- Senior Aviation Medical Examiner for Federal Aviation Administration (USA) since Aug 2017
- Senior Medical Examiner for Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand since July 2015
- Designated Aviation Medical Examiner (DAME) for Civil Aviation Safety Authority, Australia since Jan 2015
- Medical Exam for Category 1/2/3 for Transport Canada
FAA Medical Examination
Please use FAA MedXPress (https://medxpress.faa.gov/medxpress/) to complete the initial portion of the application (Form 8500-8). Send the MedXPress confirmation number and then request for an appointment. You have to report at the appointed time with your driver’s license/passport (for identification) with a copy for submission, MedXPress confirmation number and the summary sheet.
New Zealand Medical Examination
CAA payment of 105 NZ$ for Indian residents (120 NZ $ including GST for New Zealand residents) to be done at www.caa.govt.nz/payment. Please go to the website of Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand (https://www.caa.govt.nz/). Go to Renew your Medical tab. Click on pay online and complete the process. Please send receipt no. to book your appointment.
Australian Medical Examination
Class 1/ Class 2 Medical Certificate is obtained by application online and medical by Designated Aviation Medical Examiner (DAME). The application process for a medical certificate can be completed online. You will need an ARN and credit card for the application fee (currently $75).
Helpful tips before starting an online application for Medical Records System (MRS):
To obtain an ARN please go to https://www.casa.gov.au/files/form1162pdf. Form 1162 is used to apply for an Aviation Reference Number as an individual. Your ARN is a unique identifier which will be used in all future dealings with CASA
Important Assignments/Achievements of Air Cmde (Dr) Harish Malik during the 35 years + in the Indian Air Force/Indian Army and Afterwards:-
- Consultant with Indigo Airline from Dec 2010 to Mar 2013
- Air Officer Commanding of Air Force Central Medical Establishment (AFCME), New Delhi from Jun 09 to Aug 10.
- Principal Director Medical Services (Admin) from May 07 to Jun 09 at Air HQ (RK Puram), New Delhi.
- Commandant, 158 Base Hospital (590 Bedded Hospital) from Sep 05 to May 07
- Director Medical Services (Aviation Medicine), Senior Advisor in Aviation Medicine & Secretary of the Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine at Air HQ, RK Puram, New Delhi from Dec 2000 to Sep 2005.
TEACHING & RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
- Elected as a full member of the International Academy of Aviation and Space Medicine.
- Fellow of the Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine.
- Post Graduate teacher in Aviation Medicine for 11 years and Professor of Aviation Medicine, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- Aeromedical Research in various fields of Aerospace Medicine for 14 years at Institute of Aerospace Medicine (IAM), Bangalore.
- Editor of the Indian Journal of Aerospace Medicine from Sep 89 to Jul 94
- Presented papers in National and International Conferences and has published more than 40 scientific papers in various journals.
- MBBS from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (1973)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation Medicine and awarded the Chief of the Air Staff medal for standing first in the course (1979).
- MD (Av Med) from Bangalore University (Dec 1982).
- Air Staff Course from Defence Services Staff College, Wellington along with M Sc (Def Studies) from Madras University in May 89
- Commended by the Chief of the Air Staff in 1993 and 2008 and by the Chief of the Army Staff in 2008.
Please Forward The Following Info Through E-Mail (Click Submit) For Seeking The Appointment For The DGCA
THE CARING TOUCH
R-721, NEW RAJINDER NAGAR
NEW DELHI – 110060